If you are a resident of the 4th District of Kansas and can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

If you are encountering problems associated with state government or a state agency, such as the Kansas Department of Revenue, Department of Children and Families, etc. please contact the Governor of the State of Kansas at 785-368-8500.

Please note that due to the separation of the executive and judicial branches of government, my office cannot intervene in matters involving criminal and civil legal cases. If you are seeking assistance with legal matters, we are unable to assist. In these circumstances, a constituent may contact the Kansas Bar Association at 800-928-3111 or Kansas Legal Services at 800-723-6953 to seek assistance addressing these types of concerns.

Casework can only be handled by one elected official's office at a time. If a Senate office is already addressing your case, please work with them directly to resolve your issue.

This type of request is a multi-step process. Please complete as many fields in the form below as possible, required fields are noted. You will be contacted by staff in my office before we can inquire into your case.

Please Note: The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. ยง 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case. We will ask for your handwritten, non-digital signature to proceed with your request.

Required fields are followed by *.
Contact Information
Case Information

Stay Connected

Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter and get the latest news and updates directly to your inbox.