WASHINGTON, DC – Congressman Ron Estes (R-Kansas) has announced staff assignments for his Washington, DC office.
“I am very pleased with the A-Team that we have put together for my Washington, DC staff,” Estes said. “4th District residents will be well-served by the mix of Kansans and those with previous Capitol Hill experience who will be assisting constituents through my office.”
Staff assignments in the Washington, DC office are as follows:
- Josh Bell will stay on permanently as Chief of Staff. Bell is a fifth-generation Kansan and a native of the 4th Congressional District, growing up on his grandpa’s farmland in rural Goddard. A graduate of Wichita State University, Bell was the Finance Director for Estes’ successful special election campaign. His previous service includes Chief of Staff to Kansas Lt. Governor Jeff Colyer and Legislative Aide to former Congressman Todd Tiahrt.
- Lynn Haueter will serve as Deputy Chief of Staff and Scheduler. Haueter served as Executive Assistant to Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee, Kevin Brady. Prior to that, she worked on Texas Governor Greg Abbott's campaign. Most recently she was the Executive Director of the Corpus Christi Symphony Orchestra. Haueter holds a Master’s degree in education.
- Rob Kuhlman will serve as Communications Director and comes to Estes' staff from The Heritage Foundation, where he served as a Senior Project Coordinator. Previous roles include editing for The Daily Signal, founding a non-profit in Nashville, TN and working for C-SPAN. Kuhlman holds degrees from Purdue University and the University of Edinburgh.
- Nick O’Boyle will serve as Legislative Director. O’Boyle spent part of his youth in Manhattan, KS. He attended George Mason University, majoring in economics. He previously worked on the Romney-Ryan campaign and served under the leadership of Congressman Robert Hurt in his Washington, D.C. office for the past four years.
- Greg Baker will serve as Military Legislative Assistant. Baker is continuing his service to constituents of the 4th Congressional District of Kansas, as he previously worked for now-Director of the CIA Mike Pompeo. He served eight years as a Military Police Officer and two years as an Airborne Civil Affairs Specialist in the U.S. Army. Baker also previously worked for House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul, and Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling.
- Rebekah Geffert will serve as Legislative Assistant focusing on healthcare. After graduating from the University of Wisconsin Whitewater, Geffert worked for Congressman Paul Ryan in his district office. She has spent the last two-and-a-half years serving Wisconsin's 1st district in Speaker Ryan’s office in Washington.
- Tanner Tempel will serve as Legislative Assistant focusing on agriculture and ethanol issues. Tempel is a native Kansan from rural Garden City. He comes from an agriculture background with a degree in agribusiness from Fort Hays State University. Tempel spent time during the summers working in Grain Elevators and interned with the Kansas Grain and Feed Association.
- Chris Naylor will serve as Staff Assistant. Naylor comes to the office from Kansas where he worked as the Administrative Assistant for Kansas Lt. Governor Jeff Colyer. Naylor is a graduate of BYU and worked as Assistant Finance Director on Estes’ successful special election campaign.
Ron Estes is a 5th generation Kansan and represents Kansas’ 4th congressional district in the U.S. House of Representatives. He serves on the House Committee on Education and the Workforce, and the House Small Business Committee.